Rules Of Grand Prix Karate WKF Lębork
AIM OF THE COMPETITION
Picking the best competitors in individual events and the popularization of karate WKF as qualified sport. Promote the city and district Lębork.
Shotokan Karate Club Lębork
Town Office Lębork
District Office Lębork
Municipality Nowa Wieś Lęborska
Sport and Recreation Centre in Lębork
DATE AND PLACE OF COMPETITION
11.11.2017 r. – SATURDAY, Sports and Entertainment Hall Gimnazjum nr 2 in Lębork
– Piotra Skargi 52
LIST OF COMPETITION
click to expand
The competition will be held according to applicable regulations of the WKF with the following changes:
a) Individual kata:
– to 11 years old – contestants can perform the same Kata every round.
– 12 years old – contestants should perform at least two Kata, changed each round.
– 14 years & older – contestants must perform a different Kata in each round. Once performed a Kata may not be
b) Team kata:
– 10 years and younger – any kata, in the finals bunkai is not required
– 11-13 years – two kata alternately, bunkai is not required
– cadets – in every round a different kata, bunkai is not required
c) Individual Kumite:
– In terms to seven years time to fight 40 sec.
– In terms to 11 years time to fight 60 sec.
– In terms 12 years to to fight 90 sec.
– In terms young boys, cadets, juniors and seniors time to fight 120 sec.
– Obligatory teeth protectors, fist protectors and shin-foot body, cadets masks.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Registration of participants up to date 09.11.2017 to 24:00 on the official tournament site https://lebork.karatecup.pl.
Conditions before the start
– current medical examination
– payment of fee
– school ID or other identity document
– insurance documents NNW
– 11/11/2017 (Saturday)
– 9.00-9.45 – verification of documents and fees
– 9.40 – briefing judges
– 9.50 – briefing team managers
– 10.00 – opening ceremony
– 10.10 – start of the individual and team competition.
– 21.00 – planned ending the tournament
10 € – individual competition,
15 € – ranking competition PLK (Pomeranian Karate League)
20 € – Team competition
AGE OF PLAYERS
The age category determines day of birth.
All the medalists win medals and diplomas. The winners of the first places in addition win cups.
– all disputes are settled by Chief Judge in consultation with the organizer
– a protest on a decision of judges
after paying the deposit 75 €
– The organizer is not responsible for things lost
– for the damage caused by the participant is responsible his Club
– Exhibition and sale of goods – only with the permission of the organizer
The list of judges establish organizer in consultation with the chairman of the committee of judges.